Adam A. GombosAssociate (dr. iur. Univ. Budapest)
During his studies, Adam participated in numerous academic competitions such as Moot Courts, studied abroad in the United States for half a year, obtained various qualifications and was an active member of his university community’s student associations. He worked at several law firms in the meantime, ultimately joining NZP.
Previously, he worked as an intern, and from July 2023, he is involved as a Junior Associate in our law firm's work.
Education and Academic Achievements
- Peter Pazmany Catholic University, (dr. iur., „cum laude”), Budapest (Hungary)
- Scholarship at the University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minnesota (USA)
- British Law Centre – Diploma in English Law and Legal Skills
- Summer School on European Private Law, Salzburg (Austria)
- ICC Moot Court, Team member, Nuremberg (Germany)
- International Humanitarian Law and Refugee Law Moot Court, Team member, Ljubljana (Slovenia)
A significant part of his free time is dedicated to sports, reading and friends.
Apart from being an ex-player and an enthusiastic fan of basketball, Adam also works as a referee and officiates games at weekends.