Agoston Keller-Deak, LL.M.Associate (dr. iur. Univ. Budapest)
His studies and professional experiences demonstrate a keen interest in various legal fields, including real estate law, commercial law, corporate law, and litigation. He has successfully participated in several academic competitions and gained valuable experience working in prestigious law firms. His dedication to continuous learning is evident from his participation in various study programs and scholarships.
Outside of his legal pursuits, He engaged in diverse extracurricular activities, such as football playing or teaching and mentoring during his years of education, which highlight his proactive and sociable nature.
- 2022: Law Degree, ELTE University
- 2020: Georg-August-Universität Göttingen; LL.M. in Corporate Law
- 2019: Erasmus Scholarship at Universität zu Köln
- 2019: DAAD Scholarship in Civil Law at Westfälische Wilhelms Universität Münster
Other Professional Activities
- Arbitrator at 10th Erlangen Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration, Pre-Moot Court
- Arbitrator at 13th Budapest Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration, Pre-Moot Court