The Nuremberg Metropolitan Region can become one of the most attractive locations for Businesses after BREXIT
Brexit is only two years away, but many companies are already looking for a new home, relocating their head office to another state within the circle of remaining EU members, so they can continue to advantageously access the EU market. However, picking a new location is not so easy.
While many companies are more interested in Frankfurt am Main, some look to alternative sites such as Bank of America, which recently decided to go to Dublin.
But there are also numerous reasons for choosing Nuremberg or its surroundings. Compared to Frankfurt am Main we have summarized some obvious arguments:
- Low lifting rate and thus a lower tax burden
- Attractive funding programs from the city and the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region (free office under certain conditions, plus free tax and legal advice)
- Welcome Package for entrepreneurs from abroad
- Intensive promotion of innovation from the local private and public resources
- A region of technological innovation, high-tech and future technologies, including the so-called “hidden champions”.
As a permanent partner of the city of Nuremberg, we are happy to advise you.