German, American, and International Business Law
Our team in the heart of Nuremberg.
Learn more about Laszlo Nagy
Due to his experience in arbitrations, he is familiar with the different arbitration rules, such as the Vienna Rules, the ICC-Rules and the DIS-Rules. He was one of the first attorneys who earned the title “Specialist Attorney for Corporate and Commercial law” from the Nuremberg Bar Association. The title was awarded for his proven specific practical and theoretical knowledge in these areas.
Laszlo has several times acted as a stopgap executive director or liquidator for limited liability companies which included being appointed by the court on behalf of a company. His activities as a legal adviser in different business areas and his practice experience as a litigator, have provided him with an enhanced level of understanding of various legal issues and solutions within business and tax contexts.
As a qualified rhetoric coach, he is familiar with the methodological foundations of goal oriented negotiation and conflict management.
Laszlo is a regular speaker at seminars held by chambers of industry and commerce in the field of foreign law and also permanent guest lecturer on the rules of the UN Sales Convention at the University of Pécs in Hungary. He is author of the textbook “Basics of the UN Sales Convention Law, 2012” (Grundzüge des UN-Kaufrechts, 2012).
He is member of the German Institution of Arbitration (DIS) and permanent arbitrator at the Permanent Arbitration Court attached to the Hungarian Economic Chamber.
You can view Laszlo’s profile on DIS Arbitration’s website here (please click on “English” located at the top right hand corner of the page)
- Universtiy of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Erlangen, Germany
- Universtiy of Passau, Passau, Germany
- Nuremberg Bar Association
- Guest lecturer of the Universtiy of Pécs, Pécs, Hungary
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS)
- French and
Laszlo is passionate about car racing and classic cars.
Learn more about Norbert Sipos
After his clerkship at the Passau Regional Court, Norbert decided to establish his own private practice. Besides his active role in our law firm as lawyer and corporate consultant, he also writes for several professional newspapers. Norbert is the co-author of “Practitioners’ Handbook on European Insolvency Law” (Handbuch Insolvenzrecht in Europa, C. H. Beck Verlag 2012) which is a must-have for any law firm in Germany dealing with cross-border insolvency transactions.
- University of Passau, Passau, Germany
- Law School of Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
- German-Hungarian Lawyers´ Association
- German and
Nobert is a passionate amateur musician and plays in a rock band.
Learn more about Peter Taller
Peter graduated in Hungary at the University of Budapest (formally known as Royal Hungarian University); the oldest university in the country which is still preserved to date. As part of his higher education, Peter also studied law at the University of Valencia, Pushkin State University and Herzen University.
Peter has been a valuable member of our team for many years. Alongside his legal practice at our firm, Peter also works as a PhD researcher for the Department of International Law at the University of Passau, Germany. His research is focused on the ownership rights of offshore oil and gas reserves of the Caspian Sea after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Peter believes that this will play an important role in the energy security and diversification of energy sources within Europe.
- PhD research, research project: International Law and the Caspian Sea, University of Passau, German
- Master of Laws and doctor iuris (cum laude), University of Budapest, Hungary
- Honours in International Law (matrícula de honor), University of Valencia, Spain
- Scholarship, Pushkin State University with the cooperation of the Commercial Chamber of the Russian Federation
- Scholarship, Herzen University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Nuremberg Bar Association, Germany (admitted as “ügyvéd”, Hungarian attorney at law)
- Graduate College of the University of Passau, Germany
- Bar Association of the County Pest, Hungary (admitted as “ügyvéd”, Hungarian attorney at law)
- Spanish and
Peter is a passionate traveller and often visits places which are not listed amongst tourist destinations. If there is a sea or ocean nearby, Peter would be busy discovering the underworld through scuba diving.
Learn more about Yassi Molazadeh
Yassi was born in Iran and speaks Persian fluently. She has an excellent legal and commercial awareness of cross-border business with the Middle East. She regularly attends seminars and events on business development and investment in this region.
Yassi’s personal history together with her sound legal background, enabled her to deal with any legal queries relating to the United Kingdom or the Middle East as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Therefore, NZP NAGY LEGAL is your best point of contact for drafting contracts, negotiating, arbitrating or establishing business in the Middle East and in the UK.
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction), BPP Holborn, London, UK
- Bar Professional Training Course (Very Competent), BPP Holborn, London, UK
- BA (Hons) LLB Law (upper second class degree), University of Essex, Colchester, UK
- The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple, London, UK
- Association of Women Barristers, London, UK
- English and
Yassi’s idea of a relaxing weekend is jumping out of a perfectly good airplane (with a parachute of course!). She is a qualified formation skydiver and enjoys climbing and adventure traveling.
Learn more about P. Blaise Bess
Following Graduation from Law School, Blaise worked as an Associate for a Florida Law Firm handling criminal defense, commercial property disputes, foreclosure and mortgage cases, credit reporting law, as well as contract dispute and personal liability cases. Blaise left private practice to accept a Commission with the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps. in Germany, where his experience as an Attorney for the U.S. Army in Europe included Administrative and Fiscal Law, Contract Law, International Law, Operational Law, Tax Law, and Criminal Law.
- Master of International Human Rights Law, Friedrich Alexander University
- Juris Doctor, Tulane University Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and International Relations Eckerd College
Blaise is always interested in new and unusual activities from different cultures and travel experiences, some of the things he picked up which he loves include: “剣道家” (“kendōka”- Kendo practitioner, Japanese fencing), craft beer home-brewing, medieval market and life reenactments, vegetarianism, Football (both European and American!), and numismatics.